Ambassadors Soccer Camps are for boys and girls, ages 5-12, of all playing abilities. All Ambassadors Soccer Camps involve:
- Excellent coaching from local (and usually overseas) coaches, based on the FFA National Curriculum
- Fun football-based games, tournaments and competitions
- Character-building Team Talks based on Christian values
- A final-day awards ceremony and celebration
Every participant at an Ambassadors Soccer Camp receives as part of their registration:
- An Ambassadors Soccer Camps t-shirt
- A Team Talk workbook
- An official certificate of completion
- A soccer camp photo as a keepsake of their involvement
A Fair Trade football is available for purchase with registration for an additional $20 (valued at $35)
Note: Full and part scholarships are available for families not able to meet the cost of the camp for their child(ren). Please go to the Contact Us page to submit an enquiry or request a scholarship.
AUTUMN 2020 CAMPS (POSTPONED)
Please note, due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the containment measures currently being implemented across all aspects of our society, the Autumn soccer camps have been postponed. It is our hope that the Sutherland and Caringbah camps will be able to take place later in the year, however as with everything at the moment, we will heed government advice as the situation develops.
WINTER 2020 CAMPS (SCHEDULED)
- St George
What to Bring
Participants at an Ambassadors Soccer Camp should bring with them each day:
- Soccer boots (preferred) or sneakers if you don’t have boots
- Shinpads (essential)
- Water bottle
- Snacks (fruit is great!)
- Extra clothes in case of wet/cold weather
- A positive attitude!